Fire breaks out in Chandni Chowk market

A minor fire broke out at Naya Katra main market in Chandni Chowk on Wednesday evening.

The fire department received a call around 5:40 pm after which eight fire tenders were rushed to the location. Officials suspect short-circuit as the reason behind the fire, however a final report of the incident will reveal the same. No one has been reported injured.

In another incident reported from East Delhi area, a minor fire occurred due to a cylinder blast. Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot, however no one was injured in the incident.

Leave a Reply