Total number of COVID-19 positive cases have risen to 2069 in India (including 1860 active cases, 155 cured/discharged/migrated people and 53 deaths), confirmed Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Coronavirus India Live News Updates: Over 400 more test positive; PM hints at ‘staggered’ exit post lockdown
More from CoronavirusMore posts in Coronavirus »
- Fearing coronavirus, a Michigan college tracks its students with a low app
- Omio takes $100M to shuttle throughout the coronavirus crisis
- Learn the manner COVID-19 has disrupted the startup world
- AI is struggling to adjust to 2020
- Unlock 3.0 Delhi Guidlines: Hotels, banquets in Delhi can open, no decision on gyms