Coronavirus updates: The number of Covid-19 cases have reached 1,202,433 worldwide, and around 64,729 have died so far. Stay tuned to Times Delhi for Covid-19 LIVE updates
- 10:23 AMSpain overtakes Italy in number of coronavirus cases
- 10:22 AMUS researchers design low-cost face shields to fight coronavirus
- 10:20 AM’Nobody is safe’, Imran warns as Pak COVID-19 cases reach 2,818; toll at 41
- 10:19 AMS African Muslim cleric dies of coronavirus after attending Nizamuddin congregation
- 10:18 AM100-yr-old man dies in quarantine in J&K; COVID-19 test report negative
- 10:07 AMCoronavirus latest update: AIIMS
Coronavirus LIVE updates: India reported 601 new coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours to take overall numbers to 3,588 on Sunday. The number of active Covid-19 cases stood at 3260, as many as 229 people were either cured of the disease and discharged, and one had migrated. The death toll has now mounted to 99 in the country, according to the Worldometer data.
The highest number of confirmed cases was reported from Maharashtra at 490, followed by Tamil Nadu at 485 and Delhi 445. Kerala has 306 positive cases so far, while the number of cases has gone up to 269 in Telangana and 227 in Uttar Pradesh.
As many 1023 cases in 17 states were related to the Tablighi Jamaat, said Agarwal, referring to an Islamic group’s congregation in Delhi in mid-March.
Coronavirus world update: The coronavirus pandemic has killed over 60,000 people worldwide, nearly three quarters of them in Europe, according to a tally compiled by AFP. A total of 64,729 deaths around the world have been recorded