The 2d segment of the three-stage Bihar Election 2020 commenced on Tuesday (3 November) with voters from 94 constituencies casting their ballots from 7 am.
This time, the election will be held in three-segment, from 28 October to 7 November, with the counting of votes to be held on 10 November.
For segment one on 28 October, 71 constituencies in 16 districts will be covered. For segment two on 3 November, 94 constituencies in 17 districts will rush to polls and for segment three, on 7 November, 78 constituencies in 15 districts will be covered.
To forged their vote, every voter is required to carry a voter saunter (it’s going to also honest be downloaded on-line from nvsp.in) alongside with their voter identification card (also identified as Electors Listing Identity Card or EPIC or Voter’s ID) that is issued by the Election Rate of India (EC).
However what when you bear now now not comprise your Voter’s ID card? Are there any paperwork that can act as a substitute?
Here’s an inventory of paperwork that voters can employ as an different of a Voter ID card as a photo identity proof to forged vote:
2. Using licence
3. Provider identity card of the verbalize executive or the central executive
4. PAN card
5. Aadhar card
6. Passbook issued by financial institution or post location of job
7. MGNREGA job card
8. Medical insurance card issued by the Ministry of Labour
9. Pension document with a photograph
10. Authenticated photo voter saunter issued by the election commission
11. public restricted companies
12. passbooks issued by banks or post location of job
13. pension document with photo and gracious identity cards issued to MPs, MLAs, and MLCs.