The 2d section of the three-stage Bihar Election 2020 commenced on Tuesday (3 November) with voters from 94 constituencies casting their ballots from 7 am.
This time, the election will seemingly be held in three-section, from 28 October to 7 November, with the counting of votes to be held on 10 November.
For section one on 28 October, 71 constituencies in 16 districts will seemingly be covered. For section two on 3 November, 94 constituencies in 17 districts will hobble to polls and for section three, on 7 November, 78 constituencies in 15 districts will seemingly be covered.
To solid their vote, every voter is required to relief a voter lumber (it ought to also be downloaded on-line from nvsp.in) along with their voter identification card (additionally is named Electors Photo Identification Card or EPIC or Voter’s ID) that is issued by the Election Commission of India (EC).
However what if you happen to plan not possess your Voter’s ID card? Are there any paperwork that can act instead?
That is a listing of paperwork that voters can utilize instead of a Voter ID card as a photo identification proof to solid vote:
2. Riding licence
3. Service identification card of the issue government or the central government
4. PAN card
5. Aadhar card
6. Passbook issued by financial institution or submit area of enterprise
7. MGNREGA job card
8. Medical health insurance card issued by the Ministry of Labour
9. Pension document with a photograph
10. Authenticated photo voter lumber issued by the election commission
11. public minute companies
12. passbooks issued by banks or submit area of enterprise
13. pension document with photo and legit identification cards issued to MPs, MLAs, and MLCs.