Vote casting for the third and the apt section of the Bihar Election 2020 has begun this day (Saturday, 7 November) with voters from 94 constituencies casting their ballots from 7 am. The counting of votes will occur on 10 November.
For section one on 28 October, 71 constituencies in 16 districts had been included. For section two on 3 November, 94 constituencies in 17 districts went to polls and for section three, on 7 November, 78 constituencies in 15 districts will most doubtless be lined.
To solid their vote, each voter is required to lift a voter trip (it will doubtless be downloaded on-line from nvsp.in) along with their voter identification card (furthermore identified as Electors Portray Identity Card or EPIC or Voter’s ID) that is issued by the Election Commission of India (EC).
Nonetheless what when you occur to map no longer hang your Voter’s ID card? Are there any paperwork that can act as a replace?
Right here’s a checklist of paperwork that voters can use as a replace of a Voter ID card as a checklist identification proof to solid vote:
2. Driving licence
3. Service identification card of the enlighten govt or the central govt
4. PAN card
5. Aadhar card
6. Passbook issued by financial institution or put up achieve of enterprise
7. MGNREGA job card
8. Properly being insurance card issued by the Ministry of Labour
9. Pension document with a checklist
10. Authenticated checklist voter trip issued by the election fee
11. public little companies
12. passbooks issued by banks or put up achieve of enterprise
13. pension document with checklist and official identification cards issued to MPs, MLAs, and MLCs.