The registration direction of for the Bihar Blended Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2020 counselling commences this day on 8 January. Candidates who are eligible can prepare on-line for the BCECE counselling 2020 on the qualified web feature bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Basically based mostly totally on a document in NDTV, the on-line registration window, as successfully as provisions for dedication filling for seat half and locking will most likely be accessible till 14 January. The counselling will most likely be held in two rounds, with the final end result of the predominant round of seat half being supplied on 21 January.
Basically based mostly totally on the qualified behold, candidates must add definite paperwork for registration for the counselling round. These consist of, Class 10 admit cards, Class 10 and 12 label sheets in specified formats, certificates of caste if relevant, earnings certificates, copy of AADHAR card, BCECE application make and provisional half expose.
Essential dates for Bihar BCECE Counselling 2020 are:
- Graduation of on-line registration: 8 January
- Closing date of on-line registration: 14 January
- 1st round provisional seat half end result: 21 January
- Salvage of half expose for Spherical 1: 21 January
- Doc verification and admission: 21 January
- Doc verification and admission (Spherical 1): 22 January and 26 January
- 2nd Spherical provisional seat allotmemt end result newsletter date: 29 January
- Downloading of Portion expose (2nd Spherical): 29 January
- Paperwork verification and admission for round 2: 30 January to 1 February.
The registration for on-line counselling by candidates must done as soon as. If a candidate is registering at some level of the predominant round, then the candidate could well no longer be allowed to be half of and absorb dedication in the 2d round.